1. By submitting your receipt for the It’s Raining Men preorder campaign, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entrants have until July 27, 2021 to purchase the book and send in their receipt via email@example.com
3. This promotion is open to United States residents who are at least 18 years old as of July 27, 2021.
4. To redeem the prizes you must submit your receipt via the instructions at juliehammerle.com.
5. Prize: Entrants will receive one bookplate and bookmark. One winner will be chosen at random to receive one (1) signed copy of Knocked-Up Cinderella. Prizes available while quantities last and will be mailed no later than 60 days after the campaign ends on July 27, 2021.
6. Prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available.
7. Limit of one prize per receipt. If an entrant buys multiple copies of the book, they may submit separate receipts equal to the number of copies they have purchased.
8. Unsuccessful entrants will not be notified. It is the responsibility of the entrant to submit valid receipts via the email address.
9. Author’s decision on all matters is final. Entries that do not comply in full with these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
10. Author may disqualify entries from redemption if, in their sole and absolute good faith determination, they have reasonable grounds to suspect that the applicant is in breach of these terms and conditions or that the applicants’ participation is fraudulent, unfair, or unlawful.
11. Author may amend or cancel the promotion at any time for any reason without notice.
12. Author may amend these Terms & Conditions without notice by posting changes to them on this website.
13. Author reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to substitute any prize with a prize of equal or greater value as determined by the author.
14. Author does not accept any responsibility for any network congestion, technical failure or other problem in any telephone line, network, system, provider or otherwise which results in any communication not being properly recorded or received.
15. To the extent permitted by law, Author excludes and disclaims all warranties and representations (whether express or implied), and all its liability (including without limitation for negligence or misconduct) regarding this promotion or the prizes (other than for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence or misconduct) including without limitation any errors, defects, interruptions, malfunctions or delays in this promotion and all indirect or consequential loss or damages, loss of profit, or loss or damage to data. This exclusion and disclaimer includes, without limitation, any acts or defaults of any third party supplier.